Puzzle Table. Here's a solution for a common problem with puzzle construction and storage - where oh where can we leave the puzzle until completion without disrupting dinnertime on our only available large tabletop? This puzzle table measures 30" in height off the floor, measures 34 ¼" x 28 ¼" x 4 ¼" and comes with a white removable support board that provides an actual work space of 30 ¼" x 24 ¼" (perfect for our 1,000 piece puzzles or less). The table features two drawers, each 16" x 12" with 2 sorters/dividers in each drawer. All you have to do to assemble this attractive piece of furniture is screw in the four legs provided then you're all set to build your puzzle and leave it out for all to admire! Or, simply lift out support board with finished puzzle and slide puzzle off board for gluing operation. Legs can be easily removed to use the table on other surfaces. It's light enough to move around with ease. Shipping weight is only 20 lbs. $199 includes the shipping fee with in the Contiguous US, Alaska and Hawaii ad $40.00.
(NO TOOLS REQUIRED)
1. Remove the Table parts from the shipping carton.
2. Lay Table parts face up on floor or table and cut straps with scissors.
3. Remove the white support board, black metal clamp and drawers and lay them
aside in safe place. Clamp is used to secure puzzle box lid along table rim.
4. Lay the table face down with the metal leg plates pointing up and screw the
legs into metal plates. Hand tighten until secure. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN
5. Place table on floor in upright position on legs. Drop in the support board
white side up and reinstall the drawers.
6. Work on any White Mountain Puzzle up to and including the 1000 piece.
Easily remove support board and puzzle work by removing one of the drawers,
reaching hand up under the bottom band of the table and pushing upward to remove.
Use the Puzzle Table in kids playroom, home office or virtually
anywhere your imagination takes you, even on vacations and road trips.
Remove legs and place on existing table tops, on floor or even work in bed.
If table seems un-level, slightly relocate table to correct