Display Table - Made of white pine with stained finish . We’ve heard so many stories about puzzles living on the dining room table for weeks or even months, with the inevitable & heartbreaking spillage of gravy or red wine on your masterwork. This piece works as a puzzle table AND coffee or side table, complimenting any décor. 18" in height, the top measures 34 ¼" x 28 ¼" x 3 ¾" – the actual work space is 30 ¼" x 24 ¼", designed to hold our 1,000 piece puzzle (or less). Made of white pine with stained finish. Comes with four legs that you simply screw in place to start your project. When you take a break you can cover the work-in-progress with the acrylic cover provided, and when you complete your project the table, puzzle and cover become a unique piece of furniture for your home. This table would work especially well for puzzlers who like to do seasonal puzzles – switch out your White Mountain Puzzles for Christmas, Halloween, springtime or just a whimsical theme!! Legs can be easily removed to use the table on other surfaces. It’s light enough to move around with ease. Shipping weight is only 18 lbs. The table is not limited to displaying puzzles only; pictures, postcards, or any other items make for a great display. $199 includes the shipping fee with in the Contiguous US, Alaska and Hawaii add $40.00 for shipping.
(NO TOOLS REQUIRED)
1. Remove the Table parts from the shipping carton.
2. Lay Table parts face up on floor or table and cut plastic straps with scissors.
3. Remove the white support board and acrylic sheet and lay them aside in safe
4. Lay the table face down with the metal leg plates pointing up and screw the
legs into metal plates. Hand tighten only until secure. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN.
5. Place table on floor in upright position on legs. Drop in the support board
white side up.
6. Remove protective plastic colored film from both sides of clear acrylic sheet.
7. Place any White Mountain Puzzle up to and including the 1000 piece, favorite
photos, or other like materials on the face of the white support board then drop in
acrylic sheet to protect and safely cover your displayed items.
Easily remove support board and acrylic sheet by reaching hand up under the
bottom band of the table and pushing upward to remove.
Use the Display Table as a coffee table, side table, puzzle table, in kids
playroom, home office or virtually anywhere your imagination takes you.
If table seems un-level, slightly relocate table to correct.